PET ALLERGY NOTICE: I own a Cat, however the cat does not enter the workshop and products do not leave the workshop until they are boxed and ready to ship.
You MUST be over 18 to commission me for a suit. You must submit government issued photo I.D with your name, face, and birthday before proceeding with a commission.
Payments and Plans:
• At conventions I accept cash, Square and PayPal. NO CHEQUES. • Online I ONLY accept PayPal • I don’t give refunds if I started the artwork already. • No slot holds unless you pay a non-refundable 30% down-payment • I accept payment plans, If you are not paying full price, upfront then you must pay 30% of the total cost of your item to hold the slot. THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE! Slots can be paid with a down deposit then split into weekly or monthly payment installments. • you MUST pay me in full before i start your suit, part of that cost goes towards supplies.
Getting a suit and Shipping:
• Refs are not required but highly recommended. I need some form of VISUAL of your sona, no written works please. • you MUST be able to give me correct measurements when I ask for them. Giving inaccurate measurements may result in a suit that's either too big or too small. I am not responsible for anything made with inaccurate measurements. • If you are getting a full fursuit please mail in a Duct Tape Dummy. • You pay for shipping after the fursuit is completed. Please give me your full address and i will give you a quote for shipping, it varies all the time but average cost is around $90 USD for outside of Canada. Shipping includes tracking. • Once your item is shipped I am NOT responsible for what happens to it. It is up to the buyer to take action is package goes missing, that said all packages will include tracking.
• I DO NOT offer refunds for anything I make after I start working. By commissioning me you understand you are committed to paying in full price, there is no backing out allowed. Doing this will result in a buyer beware.
What I will NOT make for fursuits:
• I DO NOT make suggestive padding such as crotch padding or breast padding. • I DO NOT make suits with crotch zippers. • I DO NOT make my heads fit for glasses. I suggest wearing contacts if you require glasses • No copyrighted characters such as Pokemon, FNAF suits, etc. (Any character you have seen me do so far is for personal use only, I may or may not auction off the suits when I am done with them.) • No "nipples" of any kind including "dog nipples"
Repairs and Warranty:
• all suits are covered by a 90 day free repair warranty • If your suit needs repairs I will repair them for free BUT you must be able to pay for shipping BOTH WAYS. • If i find that your suit was purposely damaged i will send it back without any repairs done to them. • I am NOT responsible for any damage done to your suit from poor maintenance and horse-play. All fursuits are delicate no matter what maker you go too. Please take care of your suit. • I am also not responsible for any injuries that occurred in suit. Please fursuit with caution. • Modifying your fursuit with crotch holes and/or zippers will automatically void your warranty
I will NOT start your item until after I receive payment! I will begin making your suit once HALF of your suit is payed off