PET ALLERGY NOTICE: I own a Cat, however the cat does not enter the workshop and products do not leave the workshop until they are boxed and ready to ship.
You MUST be over 18 to commission me for a suit. You must submit government issued photo I.D with your name, face, and birthday before proceeding with a commission.
Payments and Plans:
• At conventions I accept cash, Square and PayPal. NO CHEQUES. • Online I ONLY accept PayPal • I don’t give refunds if I started the fursuit already. • No slot holds unless you pay a non-refundable 30% down-payment • I accept payment plans, If you are not paying full price, upfront then you must pay 30% of the total cost of your item to hold the slot. THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE! Slots can be paid with a down deposit then split into weekly or monthly payment installments. • you MUST pay me in full or at least 3/4 before I start your suit, part of that cost goes towards supplies. I ask that you please have the suit paid off within 1 year of the first payment. •Priority will be given to those who can pay the suit in full right away. I highly recommend taking out a personal loan from your bank if you wish to do payment plans. It's gotten to the point where I will mostly only accept payment plans from mutuals only.
Getting a suit and Shipping:
• Refs are not required but highly recommended. I need some form of VISUAL of your sona, no written works please. • you MUST be able to give me correct measurements when I ask for them. Giving inaccurate measurements may result in a suit that's either too big or too small. I am not responsible for anything made with inaccurate measurements. • If you are getting a full fursuit please mail in a Duct Tape Dummy. If your duct tape dummy is not made properly I am not responsible for how your suit fits. A proper duct tape dummy is key to how a suit fits. • You pay for shipping after the fursuit is completed. Please give me your full address and I will give you a quote for shipping, It varies all the time but average cost is around $90 USD for outside of Canada. Shipping includes tracking. • Once your item is shipped I am NOT responsible for what happens to it. It is up to the buyer to take action is package goes missing, that said all packages will include tracking. • No major changes will be allowed on the suit. If you require a bunch of small changes it will result in a extra fee.
• I DO NOT offer refunds for anything I make after I start working. By commissioning me you understand you are committed to paying in full price, there is no backing out allowed. Doing this will result in a buyer beware. Fursuit makers are NOT banks.
What I will NOT make for fursuits:
• I DO NOT make suggestive padding such as crotch padding or breast padding. • I DO NOT make suits with crotch zippers. • I DO NOT make my heads fit for glasses. I suggest wearing contacts if you require glasses • No copyrighted characters such as Pokemon, FNAF suits, etc. (Any character you have seen me do so far is for personal use only, I may or may not auction off the suits when I am done with them.) • No "nipples" of any kind including "dog nipples"
Repairs and Warranty:
• all suits are covered by a 90 day free repair warranty • If your suit needs repairs I will repair them for free BUT you must be able to pay for shipping BOTH WAYS. • If i find that your suit was purposely damaged i will send it back without any repairs done to them. • I am NOT responsible for any damage done to your suit from poor maintenance and horse-play. All fursuits are delicate no matter what maker you go too. Please take care of your suit. • I am also not responsible for any injuries that occurred in suit. Please fursuit with caution. • Modifying your fursuit with crotch holes and/or zippers will automatically void your warranty and you will be blacklisted from commissioning me again. This also goes for any bodily fluids (other than sweat) used on the suit. For health and sanitary reasons I will not repair anything.
I will NOT start your item until after I receive payment! I will begin making your suit once FULLY OR 3/4 of your suit is payed off