You MUST be over 18 to commission me for a suit. You must submit government issued photo I.D with your name, face, and birthday before proceeding with a commission.
Payments and Plans:
• At conventions I accept cash, Square and PayPal. NO CHEQUES. • Online I ONLY accept PayPal • I don’t give refunds if I started the artwork already. • No slot holds unless you pay a non-refundable 30% down-payment • I accept payment plans, If you are not paying full price, upfront then you must pay 30% of the total cost of your item to hold the slot. THIS IS NON-REFUNDABLE! Slots can be paid with a down deposit then split into weekly or monthly payment installments. • you MUST pay me in full before i start your suit, part of that cost goes towards supplies.
Getting a suit and Shipping:
• Refs are not required but highly recommended. I need some form of VISUAL of your sona, no written works please. • you MUST be able to give me correct measurements when I ask for them. Giving inaccurate measurements may result in a suit that's either too big or too small. I am not responsible for anything made with inaccurate measurements. • If you are getting a full fursuit please mail in a Duct Tape Dummy. • You pay for shipping after the fursuit is completed. Please give me your full address and i will give you a quote for shipping, it varies all the time but average cost is around $90 USD for outside of Canada. Shipping includes tracking. • Once your item is shipped I am NOT responsible for what happens to it. It is up to the buyer to take action is package goes missing, that said all packages will include tracking.
• I DO NOT offer refunds for anything I make after I start working. By commissioning me you understand you are committed to paying in full price, there is no backing out allowed. Doing this will result in a buyer beware.
What I will NOT make for fursuits:
• I DO NOT make suggestive padding such as crotch padding or breast padding. • No copyrighted characters such as Pokemon, FNAF suits, etc. (Any character you have seen me do so far is for personal use only, I may or may not auction off the suits when I am done with them.)
Repairs and Warranty:
• all suits are covered by a 90 day free repair warranty • If your suit needs repairs I will repair them for free BUT you must be able to pay for shipping BOTH WAYS. • If i find that your suit was purposely damaged i will send it back without any repairs done to them. • I am NOT responsible for any damage done to your suit from poor maintenance and horse-play. All fursuits are delicate no matter what maker you go too. Please take care of your suit. • I am also not responsible for any injuries that occurred in suit. Please fursuit with caution.
I will NOT start your item until after I receive payment! I will begin making your suit once HALF of your suit is payed off